[[Insert witty title here]]

Most likely either bored or drunken ramblings (depending whether or not I can find me some alcomahol) from yours truely!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just visiting...



A short story by Paradox:

Yesterday I was sitting in the car with the mother. I told her I was feeling sick..
::enter dialogue::

Paradox: Mom I think I'm sick
The Mother: What's wrong?
Paradox: I dunno I just feel all weird..almost nauseous
The Mother: Are you pregnant?!
Paradox: MOM!
The Mother: What?
Paradox: Ok, how the hell would I be pregnant?
The Mother: Phone sex?

::End conversation...enter awkwardness::

ANYWAYS....

As you can tell..I probably don't belong here. On my gf's blog..but she's a lazy 'ho. And I'm updating for her. How did I get on here you ask? Well its due to my superb skills..in asking my gf to just make me an administrator haha. So yep I'm here..you know..doing some uh....I don't know exactly what I'm doing. But I like it. It's cozy. Cat you've done a good job with the blog.. kudos. So um. What have I been up to? Well I had the week to myself. So I spent copious amounts of time in bed relaxing.. it was AWESOME teehee. Riiiiiight. So I don't really have that much to talk about...so I'm outta here...

laters,
--Paradox


oh aaaaaaaaaand.... I love u Cat :)

3 Fools Pitied:

Blogger caT` said...

Omgz0r WTF h4xX! n000b!

*cough*

Jesus you jokingly say she can update your blog for you and she moves in.. Lol just jesting my love :P

Anyway.. Admin? ADMIN?! Ha don't make me laugh woman! As you may not have noticed you be only a guest. But that was before the 'discussion' so I may have to change that now *Puts it in the memory bank next to the work, webcam and self certificate.. Shit I really have to remember to do that self certificate..* Pull up a chair, take off your clothes, and make yourself comfortable. Me blogo es su blogo and all that..

PS. Isn't it interesting how I've been faaar too lazy to update my blog myself for like a week and a half but as soon as my little muse comes along, I actually feel inspired to share my wisdom with you all.. This has nothing to do with the fact that I have work to do and am using all procrastination techniques available you understand.. Nothing to do with that at all.. It's 9.20.. must be time for some food..

PPS. I love you too :P

9:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW you two are sooooooo GAY!!! In fact you are gayer than me and ooijj. But you know we love you, you are so our favorite couple friends. Should I make her an administrator on my blog? Hmm can I be as gay as you? Loves ya...cant wait til we make babies together, but I am so not carrying.

2:07 am  
Blogger ooijj said...

there is no way i'm administering your blog. it's hard enough keeping you in line...

2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home